Another improvement of note is that now the database is accessible to local users without administrator's privileges (they, nonetheless, still need to register with the system if there is no Windows-user authentication allowed).
A few other new features of v. 1.5 are listed below:
- The Order ID column (hidden by default) and the Import from DICONDE Worklist button, by pressing which one will open the DICONDE Worklist window to import orders from the main server.
- The Delete from Database button enabling image removal directly in the viewer.
- The Move to Study button for moving images between studies. The recipient can be an existing study or one created on the fly.
- The Select All button to select all windows with a single click.
- Presets in the Lookup Table window (available in Pro Edition only).
- DS Mode enabling scans to meet standards of ISO 14096 Class DS by VIDAR NDTPRO digitizers.
- DICONDE Service for distributing modality worklists (available in Pro Edition only).
- A floating panel at bottom right to set up the UI language for all localized applications of the AcuScreenNDT system (by default, the OS language is used).
- Auto-save mode is now active for TWAIN scanners (same as for VIDAR scanners).
- Intensity profiles will now show millimeters on the x-axis (for calibrated images).
- While scanning with a VIDAR scanner, the application will not lock, which allows for scanning large-size images concurrently with processing/saving earlier scans.
- Images deleted from the database will automatically close in the image viewer.
- The maximum number of studies displayed on the database list has increased from 500 to 5,000.