- Ability to scan super-long films without cutting images into parts
- Minimalistic structure of the database (it stores only the names of studies and films)
- No DICONDE support, since the standard puts a limitation on the film length, 115” (2.92 m) at 570 dpi, and allows for data modification
- Export of digitally signed images in a proprietary format, which protects the data from unauthorized tampering
- No DICONDE network protocol support
- No support for direct writing on DVDs: users prefer to export image files to flash sticks or portable hard drives because of their enormous size
- Minimalistic user interface: only the tools required by Transneft personnel for pipe weld inspections have been left.
We are thrilled to inform our customers that the new AcuScreenNDT Express is officially out. This system has been developed specifically for Fujifilm NDT Russia in response to the requirements set forth by Transneft Corp. Although released under the brand name AcuScreenNDT, this piece of software varies a good deal from our traditional AcuScreenNDT Basic/Pro packages.
Below are listed the features that make AcuScreenNDT Express different from other products of the AcuScreenNDT line:
We consider AcuScreenNDT Express a very task-specific system. On the one hand, it has less buttons than AcuScreenNDT Basic. But on the other hand, it can easily handle super-long films, which may be found interesting by oil and gas professionals in other countries.